Aims and Mission Statement
"Doing our best today for a brighter future tomorrow."
- Promote a lifelong love of learning through provision of an engaging, exciting and challenging curriculum
- Nurture the development of self-belief, resilience and independence
- Create an environment in which everyone feels valued and safe
- Respect and celebrate the diversity of cultures, faiths and beliefs within our school
- Prepare our children so they can take their place as morally responsible, tolerant and productive members of society
- Work with our partners to put the school at the heart of the community